Cost: $ 3,200 per couple
Day 1: Nairobi
We will pick you from the airport and transfer you to your hotel in Nairobi. Check in at the beautiful hotel and relax from your long journey, as you accustom to the relaxing Nairobi ambience. Meals and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Nairobi – Nakuru
The driver will pick you from your hotel and you will leave for Lake Nakuru National Park, famous for its abundance of flamingoes. It is also home to the rare water buck, pelicans, Rothschild giraffe, the black and the white rhino arriving in time for lunch at the lodge/camp. After lunch, enjoy an afternoon game drive in the park with a visit to Baboon Cliff. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/camp.
Day 3: Nakuru – Masai Mara
After breakfast, depart for the famous Maasai Game Reserve arriving in time for lunch at the lodge / camp. A brief relaxation after lunch then embark on an extensive afternoon game drive from between 1600hrs and 1830hrs in search for Black manned lions, elephants, leopards, cheetahs, buffalos and other plain games. Return to the camp/lodge for dinner, relaxation and overnight.
Day 4: Maasai Mara
After breakfast, take a morning and afternoon safari in this vast savannah grassland looking for the big five (elephant, lion, buffalo, leopard, buffalo) and other plains game. Get a chance to visit the Mara River and watch crocodiles and hippos bathe in the river. An optional afternoon visit to a Maasai village to experience some of the local cultural practices by the Maasai people of Kenya. Proceed to the lodge / camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Maasai Mara -Nairobi
Take a pre-breakfast safari then get back to the camp/lodge for breakfast. Depart for Nairobi after breakfast, arriving in time for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, you will be transferred to Jommo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) for your flight back home or be dropped off at any agreed point.
- Transfers to and from the airport.
- Transport during the safari, as indicated in the itinerary, with a guide.
- Accommodation with full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during safari and bed and breakfast in Nairobi, as well as water.
- Accommodation in double room / share double room.
- Exclusive transportation on a mini bus safari with a view of the game roof hatch.
- All entrances to the park.
- Bike rental or boat trip fees in Naivasha.
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International ticket to Kenya
- Extra drinks
- Laundry service
- Articles of a personal nature
- Personal travel insurance
- Other expenses outside the itinerary