Cost: $ 60
Meeting point: Your hotel or agreed meeting point
Discover the flavors of Kenya and traditional food on a gastronomic tour accompanied by a local guide. Learn more about Kenyan history and culture. With a local guide, you can visit different food shops, markets and restaurants where you can try the typical Kenyan food and better understand the culture, history and customs of the country. Depending on which part of the city you visit, you can sample local dishes such as ugali, githeri, nyama choma, roast maize, samosa, pilau, chapati, mutura among others. You will stop at a local restaurant to sample a dish. Fun rule: each person in the team orders a different dish and all the members get to sample.
• A local guide.
• Water (500 ml).
• Snacks on the tour.
• A local dish to be sampled.
• Pay a minimum of 50% of the tour price to secure your tour.
• The rest will be paid before the tour begins.
• Cancellation and get a full refund up to 48 hours to tour date.
• Your travel insurance
• Refund on cancellation made less than 48 hours to tour date.