Cost: $ 60 per person
Meeting point: Your hotel or agreed meeting point
Enjoy a day of shopping in Nairobi and explore the best shopping areas. Find out the best deals in the company of a local guide.
Nairobi is not just a city near the habitat of lots of wildlife; it is a beautiful urban city. Enjoy shopping in the big city, where you can find the typical handicrafts from African to high-end jewellery. With this guided tour, you can visit the best places to shop: local markets, shops and shopping centres. Explore the Nairobi City Market, the main place to buy souvenirs and typical handicrafts. You can also visit the Village Market, Yaya Centre, Sarit Centre, the Junction or any other shopping mall within Nairobi that may be of convenience, with several outlet stores. During the walk make a stop to try the local cuisine and recover energy to continue with the tour. The cost of the food is not included in the tour price.
- A local guide.
- Water (500 ml).
- Snacks on the tour.
- Pay a minimum of 50% of the tour price to secure your tour.
- The rest will be paid before the tour begins.
- Cancellation and get a full refund up to 48 hours to tour date.
- Transportation to the malls (unless arranged in advance).
- Your travel insurance
- Refund on cancellation made less than 48 hours to tour date.