Cost: $ 60 per person
Meeting point: Your hotel or agreed meeting point
Explore the different neighbourhoods of Nairobi. In the company of a local, visit the most important monuments and the centre of the city. The tour will begin in the Central Business District, where you can see the Kenya National Archives, KenCom bus station, Hilton Hotel, Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC), where most international fairs and conventions take place. You will also get a chance to see the parliament and other government offices.
Proceed to the National Museum where the early man tribal regalia are displayed, along with the flora and fauna of Kenya. Visit the Snake Park afterwards. On your way back, visit the colourful city market where a wide variety of African curios, tropical fruits and flowers among other things are on sale.
• A local guide.
• Water (500 ml).
• Snacks on the tour.
• Tickets to museums or attractions that require an entry fee.
• Pay a minimum of 50% of the tour price to secure your tour.
• The rest will be paid before the tour begins.
• Cancellation and get a full refund up to 48 hours to tour date.
• Your travel insurance
• Refund on cancellation made less than 48 hours to tour date.