- We accept payment mainly by cash or mobile phone money transfers.
- Wire transfer and direct bank deposit is also accepted.
- Company and bankers cheques are accepted if arrangements have been made much earlier.
- For any bouncing cheques, one will be charged 20% of the face value.
- Valid visa is required before travel.
- All cancellations and claims must be made in writing, and claims not made within 14 days of termination of travel program are not acceptable.
- Heels and Valise Tours reserves the right to vary the itinerary and prices and substitute facilities and hotels of equal or better quality if possible, in order to provide excellent services to our clients. The client will be informed in case this happens.
- A service fee of USD 20.00 will be charged for arrangements such as hotels, car hire, train and bus reservation or any other service not forming part of a package.
- Heels and Valise Tours will not accept responsibility for loss of deposit/full payment, loss or damage to baggage, personal illness or injury, medical expenses, cancellation or curtailment of your trip etc. It is therefore strongly recommended that you make arrangements for a comprehensive personal insurance policy at time of booking.
- The services and products provided may not be 100% of what your expectations are, although we try our best to make them meet your expectations and even surpass them. You acknowledge that there may be inaccuracies or errors during the services provision process and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Bookings and Cancellations
- The bookings and cancellations charges are determined by the prevailing market conditions, in that, once a booking has been made with hotels, safari camps/lodges, airlines and other service providers, cancellation fee is charged by Heels and Valise Tours if a booking is cancelled. We have, however, tried to keep such charges to a minimum to safeguard our clients, and they are as follows, as a percentage of the total invoice charges.
- To confirm a booking, a non-refundable deposit of 10% per person is required at the time of booking along with a signed booking form. Payment of deposit represents acceptance of Heels and Valise Tours’ Terms & Conditions by the purchaser. Balance payable not later than 30 days prior to arrival date.
- During peak season, a non-refundable 30% deposit must be made to confirm bookings and balance payable 60 days prior to arrival date.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 59 and 45 days from date of arrival, 25% of the tour cost will be charged.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 44 and 30 days from the date of arrival, 50% of the tour cost will be charged.
- For bookings cancelled between 29 and 5 days from date of travel, 75% of the tour value will be charged.
- For bookings cancelled between 4 days from date of travel and ‘no shows, 100% of the tour value will be charged.
Nairobi City Tours Conditions
- The tours end at the original point of departure.
- To confirm a reservation, a booking fee (30% of the total tour price) is required.
- One is however free to pay the full tour price during the initial reservation.
- The rest is to be paid on the tour day, before the tour begins.
- Cancellation and total refund is up to 48 hours before the tour date.
- For cancellations made later than 48 hours to the tour date, no refund shall be made.
- The ‘students’ option only applies to students studying in Kenya and with a valid student ID.
- The tour time is estimated. Factors such as traffic and hotel distance may alter the duration.
- Every client shall be respectful to the tour guide and other staff members and follow their instructions/directions for smooth running of the tours.
Please note: All refunds will be less the transaction costs incurred such as bank transfer fees, exchange rate difference etc.