1. We accept payment mainly by cash ormobile phone money transfers.
2. Wire transfer and direct bank deposit isalso accepted.
3. Company and bankers cheques are acceptedif arrangements have been made much earlier.
4. For any bouncing cheques, one will becharged 20% of the face value.
5. Valid visa is required before travel.
6. All cancellations and claims must bemade in writing, and claims not made within 14 days of termination of travelprogram are not acceptable.
7. Heels and Valise Tours reserves theright to vary the itinerary and prices and substitute facilities and hotels ofequal or better quality if possible, in order to provide excellent services toour clients. The client will be informed in case this happens.
8. A booking fee of USD 20.00 will becharged for arrangements such as hotels, car hire, train and bus reservation orany other service not forming part of a package.
9. Heels and Valise Tours will not acceptresponsibility for loss of deposit/full payment, loss or damage to baggage,personal illness or injury, medical expenses, cancellation or curtailment ofyour trip etc. It is therefore strongly recommended that you make arrangementsfor a comprehensive personal insurance policy at time of booking.
10. The services and products provided may notbe 100% of what your expectations are, although we try our best to make themmeet your expectations and even surpass them. You acknowledge that there may beinaccuracies or errors during the services provision process and we expresslyexclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extentpermitted by law.
Bookings and Cancellations
· · · · · · · Forbookings cancelled between 4 days from date of travel and ‘no shows, 100% ofthe tour value will be charged.
Please Note: All refunds will be lesstransaction costs incurred such as bank transfer fees, exchange rate differenceetc.
Bybooking our services, you declare that you are in agreement with our PrivacyPolicy as well as Terms and Condition and Heels and Valise Tours reserves theright to cancel a booking if terms and conditions are not met.