- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The tour will begin in the Central Business District, where you can see the Kenya National Archives, KenCom bus station and Hilton Hotel.
Proceed to the National Museum where the early man tribal regalia are displayed, along with the flora and fauna of Kenya. Visit the Snake Park afterwards. On your way back, visit the colorful city market where a wide variety of African curios, tropical fruits and flowers among other things are on sale.
Proceed to the City Hall, parliament and other government offices. Afterwards, visit the Kenyatta International Convention Center (KICC), where most international fairs and conventions take place. Climb the helipad on top of the KICC for panoramic view of Nairobi City.
- A local guide.
- Water (500 ml).
- Snacks on the tour.
- Tickets to museums or attractions that require an entry fee.
- Pay a minimum of 50% of the tour price to secure your tour.
- The rest will be paid before the tour begins.
- Cancellation and get a full refund up to 48 hours to tour date.
- Refund on cancellation made less than 48 hours to tour date.
No Details Found