Cost: $ 80 per person
Pick up point: Your hotel or any other agreed point
Just a few minutes from city center of Nairobi is Karen Blixen Museum and Giraffe Centre popularly known for the movie “Out of Africa” where all its fans will want to pay a visit. This Museum opened in May 1991 and it occupies the house in which Karen Blixen stayed when she was living as a farmer in Africa. She lived at Rungstedlund until her death in 1962 and it was here that she wrote all her internationally renowned stories.
Finally proceed to The Langata Giraffe Centre to view and feed the famous Rothschild’s giraffe from a specially constructed viewing platform. These are an endangered species in Kenya.
- Entry fees
- A professional driver guide
- Game drives
- Drinking water (500ml)
- Pay a minimum of 50% of the tour price to secure your tour.
- The rest will be paid before the tour begins.
- Cancellation and get a full refund up to 48 hours to tour date.
- Refund on cancellation made less than 48 hours to tour date.