Cost: $ 60 per person
Meeting point: Your hotel or agreed meeting point
Nairobi Historical City Tour starts with a panoramic tour covering the modern city centre. Explore the national archives, with a brief visit to the Tom Mboya statue. Proceed to the Dedan Kimathi monument, followed by a tour along the Kenyatta Avenue, where you will encounter other historical sites.
Walk Kenyatta Avenue viewing various sites such as the General Post Office (GPO), Nyayo House the Galzon-Fenzi Memorial monument, which was built in 1939 in memory of Galton Paul Fenzi, who founded the East African Automobile Association besides devising Kenya’s road system.
Proceed to City Hall and Law Courts, parliament buildings and the Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC), which is the landmark of the city. The tour then heads to the August 7th memorial park, the 1998 bomb blast site then heads to the Railway Museum where old steam locomotives are exhibited, including the one from which Superintendent John Lyall was taken from by a man-eating lion in Tsavo in 1901. Return to the point of departure.
- A local guide.
- Water (500 ml).
- Snacks on the tour.
- Tickets to museums or attractions that require an entry fee.
- Pay a minimum of 50% of the tour price to secure your tour.
- The rest will be paid before the tour begins.
- Cancellation and get a full refund up to 48 hours to tour date.
- Your travel insurance
- Refund on cancellation made less than 48 hours to tour date.