Cost: $ 60 per person
Meeting point: Your hotel or agreed meeting point
Enjoy a day of shopping in Nairobi and explore the best shopping areas. Find out the best deals in the company of a local guide.
Nairobi is not just a city near the habitat of lots of wildlife; it is a beautiful urban city. Enjoy shopping in the big city, where you can find the typical handicrafts from African to high-end jewellery. With this guided tour, you can visit the best places to shop: local markets, shops and shopping centres.
Explore the Nairobi City Market, the main place to buy souvenirs and typical handicrafts. Depending on the day of the week, visit the Maasai Market where you will find various traditional as well as modern artefacts. You will also visit the Village Market, Yaya Centre, Sarit Centre, the Junction, Two Rivers, Thika Road Mall or two other shopping malls that are within Nairobi that may be of convenience, with several outlet stores. During the walk make a stop to try the local cuisine and recover energy to continue with the tour. The cost of the food is not included in the tour price.
- A local guide.
- Water (500 ml).
- Snacks on the tour.
- Transportation to and from the malls.
- Pay a minimum of 50% of the tour price to secure your tour.
- The rest will be paid before the tour begins.
- Cancellation and get a full refund up to 48 hours to tour date.
- Your travel insurance
- Anything outside the itinerary.
- Refund on cancellation made less than 48 hours to tour date.