Naivasha is Kenya’s horticultural town. It also boasts of various tourist attractions including Lake Naivasha,…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Naivasha is one of the towns with the richest colonial history on Kenya.
Nairobi - Naivasha
Leave Nairobi for Naivasha with a stop at the Great Rift Valley View Point arriving in time for lunch at the lodge / camp. After lunch, afternoon visit to Hells`s Gate National Park. This is the only park where you can walk or do bike riding. Dinner and overnight at the lodge / camp.
After breakfast, spend time at your own leisure at the lodge /camp. In the afternoon, you can opt for a visit to Mt. Longonot National Park or taking a boat ride at the lake Naivasha. Lunch,dinner and overnight at the lodge / camp.
Naivasha - Nairobi
After breakfast, depart for Nairobi, arriving in time for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, transfer to airport for the flight back home or the agreed spot.
- Meet and greet.
- Transport during the safari, with a driver guide.
- Full board accommodation (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Accommodation in double /twin room.
- Transportation in a safari van with a view of the game roof hatch.
- Park entry fees.
- Extra drinks
- Laundry service
- Articles of a personal nature
- International travel
- Other expenses outside the itinerary
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found