Inaugurated on 31st May 2017, a day before Madaraka Day which falls on the 1st…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1: Nairobi – Mombasa
Catch the city train to the Madara Express SGR Syokimau train strain station. The train leaves at 9:00 am so you need to leave town at most 7:00 am to avoid any inconveniences. Arrive in Mombasa between 1330 hours and 1400hours. Catch the city train from Miritini Train Station to Mombasa city centre. You will be received by a Heels and Valise Tours representative to take you to your hotel with lunch en route. Check in at the hotel and spend the rest of your day at the hotel or beach at leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Mombasa
After breakfast, visit Mombasa Old Town and other attractions. Start your day off with a trip to Fort Jesus, the city’s largest museum and attraction. Built in 1593 by the Portuguese, this storied fort offers a glimpse into prison cells and torture rooms for slaves before they were traded. The adjoining museum gives an overview of the fort’s role throughout the city’s history. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and head over to Old Town to walk through Mombasa’s varied architecture, which tells the stories of its history with its strong European, Arab and African influences. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Mombasa – Nairobi
After breakfast, you be transferred to Mombasa city to catch the shuttle train to Miritini Train Station. Enjoy your trip back to Nairobi where you will catch a connecting train to the city. If special arrangements have been made, you will be picked from the city train station to your hotel or any other agreed spot.
- Transport from Nairobi to Mombasa by Madaraka Express train, economy class.
- Transfer from Mombasa town to the hotel and back.
- Half board or full board accommodation (depending on the option selected).
- Accommodation in double /twin room.
- A day trip or activity organized by the hotel.
- Extra drinks
- Laundry service
- Articles of a personal nature
- Personal travel insurance
- Other expenses outside the itinerary
- Commuter train connection between the towns (Nairobi or Mombasa) and the Madaraka Express
- International travel
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found